April 18, 2012 - Find information for businesses on the following topics, brought to you by the State of Illinois:
- Run a Business: Finds links to information and resources for starting, running, expanding, relocating, or closing a business.
- Why Illinois?: Learn more about the state's first class workforce, unparalleled infrastructure, abundant energy resources, diverse landscape, key industries, quality living, and business incentive programs
- Data & Statistics: Find facts, figures, data, and statistics on topics such as the census, population, economy, infrastructure, or workforce.
- Registration, Licenses, & Permits: Browse links to information and resources on registering, incorporating, and obtaining licenses and permits.
- Laws & Regulations: Learn more about business laws and regulations in Illinois.
- Business Forms: Find many of the applications and forms your business needs.
- Finance & Taxes: Find information and resources on topics such as finance, costs, grants, loans, taxes, assistance, investment, and incentives.
- Agriculture & Industry: Learn more about agriculture, agri-business, economic and workforce development, and industries.
- State Procurement: Bid on contracts and learn how to sell goods, services, commodities, equipment, and supplies to the State.