May 19, 2012 - Have you ever considered a franchise as a way of starting and owning your own business? If so, this upcoming morning workshop co-sponsored with SCORE Chicago is for you! Ask any and all of your franchising questions to the expert at the library, John McLellan of FranNet, over coffee and donuts. Peg Blanchard, Director of Economic and Community Development for the Village of Barrington, will conclude the meeting with information about starting a franchise in Barrington and an overview of services the Village can provide to new businesses.
Tuesday, June 19, 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Zimmerman Room. Registration required.
· Explore the possibilities of how to finance a franchise business.
· Hear opportunities on how to replace your six figure income.
· Why some franchises fail—what is trending and why
· Learn how to finance your business (safely & without penalty) using 401k or IRA money.
· With $50,000 and good credit…you can own a franchise.
· Learn about franchise opportunities in the Chicago area
Presenter: John J. McLellan, President, FranNet Chicago.
One of Chicago’s most experienced franchise professionals, John McLellan has over 25 plus years of franchising experience. He has worked with franchisors both large and small including McDonald’s, Wendy’s International, Molly Maid, Mr. Handyman, 1-800 DryClean and others. John has assisted hundreds of entrepreneurs find the right franchise business that fits their lifestyle, budget, and financial goals. FranNet specializes in assisting individuals replace six figure incomes through opportunities in franchising both in the Chicago area and throughout the United States. Register here.