Harper College will be hosting a Job Fair on Friday, October 4, 2013 from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
This event is FREE and open to the public. The Job Fair will be in Building M, Wellness and Sports Center, Lower Level.
Gain the competitive edge...
Visit harpercollege.edu/jobfair to:
- Research participating employers
- View the career Center's online workshop Preparing for a Job Fair
- Discover the best way to dress for success
- Review current tips and sample resumes
- Participating employers must have a position open to exhibit at the Job Fair
- Opportunities are available for full- and part-time positions, as well as internships
- Prepare a list of questions for employers that are of interest to you
- Bring plenty of resumes; professional attire is strongly recommended
Questions? Call Harper College at 847.925.6720
Sponsored by the Harper College Career Center in collaboration with Township School District 211 and Schaumburg, Palatine and Hoffman Estates Chambers of Commerce.